2019 Fall Mechanical&Aerospace Engineering Seminar Series
Flow Battery Overview: Theory & Practice
Development of a next generation robot for TORS
Professor Seong Su, KIM was a plenary speaker of the 22nd International Conference on Composite Structures (ICCS22)
Professor Seong Su Kim was a plenary speaker of the 22nd International Conference on Composite Structures (ICCS22) held in Wuhan, China from October 31 to November 3, 2019. He gave a lecture on “Novel Manufacturing process and Application of T...
Computational Study of MicroparticleEffect on Breakup of Liquid Bridge
[2019 NOVIC+ Seminar] Development and application of virtual environments in hearing research by Dr. Márton Marschall
Vehicle Sound Design & Haptics: Current and Future
Binaural display and its welfare applications - Presenter's research history for more than 30 years – by Prof. Suzuki Yoiti
[Special Seminar] Recent Advances in Materials Characterization Using Instrumented Indentation Tests
[175th Thermo-Fluid Colloquium] Thermodynamic Laws and Entropy Restructured from a New Perspective
175th Thermo-Fluid Colloquium Date : November 6th, 2019 (Wednesday), 16:00 ~ 17:00 p.m. Place : E1 Seminar room (#3213) Speaker : Prof. Jinwon Lee POSTECH Thermodynamic Laws and Entropy Restructured from a New Perspective A...
[Seminar]Robotic Material Systems: Interfacing Mechanical Engineering with Materials Science
1. Time : Oct. 30 (wed) 16:00~ 2. Place : ME bldg. (N7) C2 seminar room 3. Speaker : Dr. Sang Yup Kim (Department of Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science, Yale University) 4. 초록 : Robotic material systems are integrated hierarch...
International Symposium on Future Mobility2019
[Seminar] Self-assemble CNT/ITO@Au nanoparticle thin film on PDMS sheet using layer by layer deposition technique for the optical and electrical detection of small metabolites and humidity sensing
1. Time : 2019년 10월 30일(수) 14시30분 ~ 16시 2. Place : 기계공학동 C3 세미나실 (중앙관 3230호) 3. Speaker : Dr. Mrinmoy Misra (Department of Industrial and Environmental Engineering, Gachon University, Seong-nam, Gyeonggi, 13120, Korea) 4. Abstract: Reproduci...
[Seminar] Bio-Inspired Organic Electronics
16 Oct (Wed), PM 2:30~4:00 (MATRIX HALL, KI Building) Speaker: Zhenan Bao, Department of Chemical Engineering, Stanford University, Stanford, USA Skin is the body’s largest...
[2019 NOVIC Seminar]Bio-signal analysis and healthcare application using artificial intelligence
1. Time : 2019. 9. 27(Fri.) 11:00~ 12:00 2. Place : ME Bld. W3 Seminar room(#4102) 3. Speaker : 조경재 연구원/(주) Vuno 최근 여러 기업들과 학자들이 범용적인 인공 지능 기술을 기반으로 헬스케어 분야로 뛰어들고 있습니다. 그 이유에는 현재 의료 서비스가 수요와 공급의 불균형, 오류 진단, 그리고 의사 간 진단의 불일치 등 여러 한계점들이 있기 때문입니다...
[Special Seminar] 20Years of Simultaneous Localization and Mapping
[Center for Future Medical Robotics] Mini MD course
1. SPEAKER: 이우정교수(연세 세브란스 간담췌외과) 2. PLACE: ME Bld. C1Seminar room(#1121
Machine Learning and Model-based Control for Autonomous Driving
[SEMINAR] Deep Learning and Manufacturing Applications
1. Speaker : YOON, Jong-phil 2. Place : C2 Seminar room(#3231) 3. Date : 2019. 9. 4(wed) 16:00~ 17:00
[Special Seminar]Integrated Power Systems for Electrified Vehicles and Ships: Real-time Energy Management and Optimization
Understanding and Developing Nanostructured Materials with Requisite Properties and Stability
Biophysical Cytometry using Optoelectrokinetics: Temporal Tracking of Single Cell Mass
Microfluidic experiments of cellular behaviors under hypoxic exposure
Tools to study cell mechanics and mechanotransduction of cells
[Seminar] Bipedal Walking Principle from Balance Stability Perspective : From Rolling Wheel to Human to Robot