2019 Fall Mechanical&Aerospace Engineering Seminar Series
[Seminar] Bio-Inspired Organic Electronics
16 Oct (Wed), PM 2:30~4:00 (MATRIX HALL, KI Building) Speaker: Zhenan Bao, Department of Chemical Engineering, Stanford University, Stanford, USA Skin is the body’s largest...
[2019 NOVIC Seminar]Bio-signal analysis and healthcare application using artificial intelligence
1. Time : 2019. 9. 27(Fri.) 11:00~ 12:00 2. Place : ME Bld. W3 Seminar room(#4102) 3. Speaker : 조경재 연구원/(주) Vuno 최근 여러 기업들과 학자들이 범용적인 인공 지능 기술을 기반으로 헬스케어 분야로 뛰어들고 있습니다. 그 이유에는 현재 의료 서비스가 수요와 공급의 불균형, 오류 진단, 그리고 의사 간 진단의 불일치 등 여러 한계점들이 있기 때문입니다...
[Special Seminar] 20Years of Simultaneous Localization and Mapping
[Center for Future Medical Robotics] Mini MD course
1. SPEAKER: 이우정교수(연세 세브란스 간담췌외과) 2. PLACE: ME Bld. C1Seminar room(#1121
Machine Learning and Model-based Control for Autonomous Driving
[SEMINAR] Deep Learning and Manufacturing Applications
1. Speaker : YOON, Jong-phil 2. Place : C2 Seminar room(#3231) 3. Date : 2019. 9. 4(wed) 16:00~ 17:00
[Special Seminar]Integrated Power Systems for Electrified Vehicles and Ships: Real-time Energy Management and Optimization
Understanding and Developing Nanostructured Materials with Requisite Properties and Stability
Biophysical Cytometry using Optoelectrokinetics: Temporal Tracking of Single Cell Mass
Microfluidic experiments of cellular behaviors under hypoxic exposure
Tools to study cell mechanics and mechanotransduction of cells
[Seminar] Bipedal Walking Principle from Balance Stability Perspective : From Rolling Wheel to Human to Robot
[M & M (Medical & Mechanical Engineering) SEMINAR] Bio-integrated devices : Interfacing with skin, bio-fluids, inner-body, and cells.
1. Lecturer: Jaemin Kim (Ph.D.) Postdoc, Department of Chemical Engineering, Stanford University, USA 2. Date: 07 월 23 일 (화) PM 01:30 ~ 02:30 3. Location: E1 세미나실 (동측 3213) Bio-integrated devices...
[SEMINAR] Mesoscale Networks: from Microstructure Evolution to Properties of Stretchable Materials
[M&M(Medical & Mechanical Engineering) SEMINAR] Soft Materials for Hard Problems in Human-Machine Interfacing
[Seminar] LabVIEW&DAQ Hands-on Seminar
[Seminar] Multi-functional surface and nanocomposite
1. DATE : June 13(THU), 2019 11:00~ 12:00 2. PLACE : Seminar room C6 (N7, Room#3124) 3. SPEAKER : Ph.D Sung-Hoon Park (Soongsil Univ.) 4. Abstract : 본 세미나에서는 기능성 표면소재와 나노복합체 합성/응용에 관련하여 소개하고자 한다. 먼저, 표면공학...
[Seminar] Adsorption-based atmospheric water harvesting using metal-organic frameworks powered by natural sunlight
Date : June 5th, 2019 (Wednesday), 13:30 ~ 14:30 p.m. Place : E1 Seminar room (#3213) Speaker : Hyunho Kim, Ph.D. KIST, Center for water resources cycle Adsorption-based atmospheric water harvesting using metal-organic frameworks powered by n...
[Seminar] Microfluidics in Nanomedicine
This is to notify you of the seminar for Biological Sciences. If you are interested in attending, please refer to the information below. 1. Date: 2019. 06. 07 (Fri) AM 11:00 2. Venue: B401, KI Building 3. Spe...
[Seminar] Roadway embankment stabilization on permafrost
Time : June 11, 2019 (Tuesday) 13:30~ 14:30 Place : 기계공학동 C2세미나실 (중앙관 3231호) Speaker : 김 선 우 교수(University of Alaska Fairbanks/기계공학과) Roadway embankment stabilization on permafrost Abstract : Constructing surface facilities on permafrost soi...
[SEMINAR]MODELING AND FATIGUE ANALYSIS OF SHAPE MEMORY ALLOY MATERIALS AND STRUCTURES
[SEMINAR] BONE-INSPIRED SOLUTIONS FOR NOVEL TOUGH AND STRONG COMPOSITES
Fundamentals of Acoustics(2019.07.03~07.05)
1. Period : July 3, 2019 to July 5, 2019 2, Place : KAIST ME Bldg. Room#1122
Thermal Design of Electronic Packages and Systems