OPEN FACULTY POSITIONS – MECHANICAL ENGINEERING AT KAIST
• Applicants are expected to have demonstrated an excellent potential for both research and education at KAIST.
• Applicants with pioneering research initiatives, and/or strong industrial applications are all welcome.
• Applicants should have earned a Ph.D. level degree in her/his expertise area.
3. Application Schedule
• Faculty positions are applied to and filled year round until all the openings are filled.
4. How to Apply
• Please submit the following documents by email directly to Professor Doo Yong Lee, Head of Department of Mechanical Engineering.
• A formal application in the designated application form[down load]Application for Full-Time Faculty Position(Eng)
– including summary of key achievements, plan of teaching and research
• Academic/research achievements
• Curriculum Vitae
• Five representative publications
*Do not include personal information (Photo, School and age).
• Head of Department of Mechanical Engineering, Professor Doo Yong Lee (email@example.com)